Continuous Learning Resources
To see a list of Online Library Resources Click Here.
To see a Parent's Guide to Google Classroom Click Here.
To see a copy of the Student Online Learning Protocol Click Here.
To see a copy of the USD 477 Continuous Learning Schedule Click Here.
USD 477 Virtual Meeting Guidelines
Zoom – Google Hangout
- Muting – When you enter the meeting mute yourself
- Questions – When you have a question, type in the chat box and wait for your teacher to call on you.
- Contributing – When you have something to contribute to what is being said, but is not your turn, use the chat box, or raise your hand.
- Where to look – Look into the camera when you are talking
- Stay attentive – Pay attention to the teacher or other students who are speaking
- Dress to Impress – School dress code
- During a live class you should be at a desk or at an appropriate work area.
- Think about your actions on camera. Always remember that everyone can see you. Any distracting behavior can be disruptive to the speaker and other attendees. It will not be tolerated.